Hello,

I ust received mail where user specified destination address:
@example....@example.com

the mail was accepted and forwarded to "empty_address_recipient",
which docs' say:

"...Postfix does not accept such addresses in SMTP commands..."
http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#empty_address_recipient

however, the address is accepted from remote sites, when I enter destination
domain this way. Even newer postfix versions (3.4.8 checked) accept it.

Should such destination addresses be accepted?

postfix 2.11.3, Debian 8

smtpd_recipient_restrictions = reject_non_fqdn_recipient,
reject_unknown_recipient_domain, permit_mynetworks, permit_sasl_authenticated,
reject_unauth_destination,

Boost your system's speed by 500% - DEL C:\WINDOWS\*.*