On 07.06.20 11:51, Nicolas Kovacs wrote:
I'm currently fine-tuning my mail server (Postfix and Dovecot on CentOS 7).

SPF, DKIM and DMARC work fine, now I'd like to limit the spam tsunami.

Besides the official Postfix documentation, I've read a few articles about
Postfix spam restrictions, namely these :

https://www.linuxbabe.com/mail-server/block-email-spam-postfix

https://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/postfix_restrictions

I wonder that two very new documents describe something that has been long
recommended to avoid: postgrey
- watch the thread on https://marc.info/?t=159036886800002&r=1&w=2

while ignoring one solution that was proposed to replace postgrey and
improve blacklisting: postscreen
(in fact, first page recommends it for iredmail users)

and, of course, neither of those recommend smtp-time spam checking using
e.g.  amavisd-milter, spamass-milter, where both use spamassassin and are
able to reject spam at SMTP level.

some of those recommendations are fine, but you get much more by using two
above described techniques.
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.