I have zero interest in making your documentation "politically correct"
that is an agenda of evil wrapped in a delusion of not offending <insert
minority here> and this discussion could not possibly end soon enough.

On 2020-06-08 17:43:19, stse+post...@rootsland.net wrote:

On Mo, Jun 08, 2020 at 07:52:34 +0200, Claus R. Wickinghoff wrote:
What about redlist (stop) and greenlist (go)? Traffic lights are pretty
international
They aren’t. As far as I know you have a blue light for go in Japan.
Sorry to ruin your delusion but this is a fallacy.
Now, we _do_ have stuff like "shingo ha ao ni narimashita" but
that traffic light is categorically green.

Under some circumstances, "ao" means "blue" under others it means "green."
Please try not to worry about it.

For a real delusion, we think we are the only country with 4 seasons.