On Wed, 5 Aug 2020 at 08:36, Guido Goluke, MajorLabel
<i...@majorlabel.nl> wrote:

> I have a setup where I filter smtp mail with:
>
> smtpd_milters=unix:/spamass/spamass.sock,
> unix:/var/run/opendkim/opendkim.sock
>
> and non-smtp mail with
>
> non_smtpd_milters=unix:/spamass/spamass.sock,
> unix:/var/run/opendkim/opendkim.sock
>
> But when I receive non-smtp mail (typically LMTP, from a contact form
> from a website on the same server) I see no spamassassin headers. I do
> see DKIM headers though, so local miltering is working, just not for
> spamassassin. Does anyone have an idea on how I can get this to work?

I doubt it is a postfix issue. Your spamassassin may be configured so
that no headers get added unless it finds something spammy, maybe this
never happens with mail from your LMTP sources (deemed to be within
internal_networks or if there is some good filtering happening before
web contact form data is passed to postfix)?