Hello Everyone,

    Trying to enable smtp_tls_* on my server for allowing emails delivery to the world using TLS (not smtpd_tls_*, those are working just fine for years).

    While i could get it working fine, i'm afraid that some wrongly configured servers, that offers TLS but have some problem on that, cannot receive my emails. I have configured smtp_tls_* to accept as low as TLSv1, but i'm afraid that even that might brake some deliveries.

    Question: is there some parameter to allow smtp daemons to, somehow, fallback to non-TLS deliveries after, for example, N number of delivery tries or N seconds, for example? I have already searched on TLS_README.html but couldn't find anything like that. (running postfix 3.5.4)

    Thanks!

--

        Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
        Leonardo Rodrigues