I concur with the person who suggested reviewing the DEBUG_README, particularly reviewing logs surrounding one of the messages in question.

In addition, you've elided too much in the pastebin post to be useful in answering the following question:

* Is the address in the Received: header your address or the spammer's or someone else's?

In addition, /what does it look like if/:

* Someone sends mail (using smtp auth) which is from their local account and delivered locally?

* Someone relays mail (using smtp auth) which is delivered locally?

(I'm omitting /why/ as well as some specific questions which I assume would be answered by the output from postconf -n, such as what ports you are running SMTP auth on.)

--

Fred Morris