dates back to April 201. I would expect that 19 years is sufficient time
for the news to have reached Redmond, WA.

I think thats actually 1819 years so most definitely long enough to get the memo…

I stopped believing long ago that Microsoft adhered to any standard in earnest. To me, they always seemed to be more about
implanting new standards that the world would then follow…