> On Oct 10, 2020, at 10:06 AM, cody <c...@mail-server.cc> wrote:
>
> How do i reject incoming e-mail's from remote servers to all local system
> accounts?
> I can list them in a map via smtpd_recipient_restriction but wonder if there
> is an easier way to do that.

As mentioned in another response, the essential ingredient is an
empty "mydestination".  This is fleshed out in the linked null-client
overview.  This assumes that mail to local accounts should also not
be delivered locally when submitted via sendmail(1).

If you only want to block local delivery via SMTP, but want to have
it continue for local submission via sendmail(1), then you can set
local_recipient_maps to reject all users by specifying an empty
table (which is rather different from an empty list of tables).

        # Empty table means all local recipients rejected by smtpd(8)
        #
        local_recipient_maps = texthash:/dev/null

--
        Viktor.