* PGNet Dev <pgnet....@gmail.com>:
> i'm swapping out opendkim milter from a postfix setup.
>
> inbound verification's been replaced with fastmail's authentication_milter --
> in smtpd mode
> so far, behaving well.
>
> outbound signing on postfix sumbission has been replaced with dkimpy-milter.
> seems to work nicely for rsa signing.
>
> support's supposedly _there_ for ed25519 signing.
> but, when I deploy -- simply enabling ed25519 signingtable -- I get lots of
> errors -- just starting to troubleshoot now.

There's only *one* SigningTable, but there are two KeyTables – one for rsa and
the other one for ed25519. Maybe you are using an older version of
dkimpy-milter. IIRC it had a related error in the man page.

> 1st question ...
>
> ... is outbound ed25519 signing with dkimpy-milter in Postfix known-to-work
> for anyone here?

Yes. I use it on mailop.org.

> iiuc, there's no Postfix-reason that it shouldn't work; a milter's a milter.
>
> so, just looking for any evidence that someone's got it working at all b4
> diving in.

It's worth it.

p@rick

--
[*] sys4 AG

https://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG,80333 München