Phil Stracchino:
> I'm running Postfix 3.5.6, and in the process of replacing GNU Mailman
> 2.1.33 (which is EOL) with Sympa 6.2.56.  I have everything working,
> finally, EXCEPT that Postfix cannot deliver to Postfix lists.

mailman 3 is available for multiple distributions. Have you considered
that option? It should be a less painful transition than changing
to a different list manager architecure.

[if setting up a list manager from scratch, I would recommend giving
it its own domain, for example, lists.example.com, to avoid the
hassle of mixing different mail streams in local_recipient_maps and
alias_maps configuration.]