Dnia 23.11.2020 o godz. 10:18:39 D'Arcy Cain pisze:

> I used to have a client who was not getting emails from one of his
> friends.  Turned out that the friend's client/MUA was not adding the
> message ID.

Doesn't Postfix automatically add Message-Id: header upon sending a message
if none is present?

> After the first message was accepted all of the rest
> were silently dropped as duplicates due to a very standard procmail
> recipe:
>
> :0 Wh: msgid.lock
> | formail -D 65536 $HOME/.msgid.cache

Who uses that? It's not normal to get email duplicates and it usually
means that mail system is not functioning properly. They should find the
cause of the duplicates and eliminate it instead of hiding symptoms...
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa