I am setting up a 'send only' Postfix configuration on a number of
machines so that they can send error messages to me on my desktop
machine.

The main.cf file is:-

    compatibility_level = 2
    #
    #
    # TLS parameters
    #
    smtpd_tls_cert_file=/etc/ssl/certs/ssl-cert-snakeoil.pem
    smtpd_tls_key_file=/etc/ssl/private/ssl-cert-snakeoil.key

    smtp_tls_CApath=/etc/ssl/certs
    #
    #
    # This is the actual 'custom' configuration
    #
    alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases
    alias_database = hash:/etc/aliases
    mydomain = zbmc.eu
    myorigin = $mydomain
    relayhost = [mail.gandi.net]:465
    #
    #
    # We don't accept any incoming connections
    #
    mydestination =
    inet_interfaces = loopback-only
    #
    #
    # SASL configuration for connecting to Gandi (or TsoHost)
    #
    smtp_sasl_auth_enable = yes
    smtp_tls_wrappermode = yes
    smtp_tls_security_level = encrypt
    smtp_sasl_tls_security_options = noanonymous

I'm running postfix 3.4.13 on the Ubuntu laptop, 3.4.14 on the
Raspberry Pi.

It's working fine on the Ubuntu laptop but on the Raspberry Pi I'm
getting the following error reported in mail.warn :-

    Dec  7 12:52:16 dns postfix/smtp[15473]: warning: SASL authentication
failure: No worthy mechs found

Presumably this means there's a SASL/TLS library I need to install on
the Pi, can anyone tell me what it is please.  Oh, I have run 'postmap
/etc/postfix/sasl_passwd' on both systems.

While I'm about it why am I getting identical mail.log and mail.info
files created in /var/log on the Pi?

--
Chris Green