Christopher Walker:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to use milter_header_checks to file messages into users
> Junk folder but I'm having issues formatting the FILTER response in my
> header check file.
>
> I've added the following to my main.cf:
>   10025     inet  n       -       n       -       -       smtpd
>     -o smtpd_tls_security_level=may
>     -o smtpd_relay_restrictions=permit_mynetworks,reject
>     -o inet_interfaces=loopback-only
>     -o receive_override_options=no_header_body_checks
>     -o
> local_recipient_maps=hash:/etc/postfix/virtual,ldap:/etc/postfix/virtual_junk.cf
>     -o
> virtual_alias_maps=hash:/etc/postfix/virtual,ldap:/etc/postfix/virtual_junk.cf
>     -o inet_interfaces=loopback-only
>
> My /etc/postfix/milter_header_checks file:
>   /^X-Spam-Status:\s+Yes$/                FILTER  localhost:10025

You mean: smtp:localhost:10025. You have to specify a delivery
service (name in master.cf) before the destination (localhost:10025).

> I'm using EFA project as an external mail filter.  Whenever spam is
> encountered EFA adds 'X-Spam-Status: Yes' to the message header before

Your configuration suggests something different:

- The Milter adds 'X-Spam-Status: Yes'

- The milter_header_checks sends mail with such a header over SMTP
to localhost:10025.