@lbutlr:
> Given an email address like admin-...@example.com is it possible to =
> REJECT all email to that address that doesn't contain a header =
> "X-foobar" (or maybe a header that that is "X-foobar: =
> <notsosecretcode>")?

Postfix built-in support matches one line at a time, and the action
for that match cannot depend on earlier or later matches.

> I know I could do this for all email addresses, but doing it for one =
> would require some sort of simple milter in order to actually reject the =
> email before accepting it, right?

Any suitable non-builtin filter.

> Similarly, given a email address of "p...@example.com" would it be =
> possible to reject all emails to that address that did not contain an =
> extension in the user name?

> # using recipient_delimiter = +_
> plus+plus  OK
> plus+foo   OK
> Plus_bar   OK
> plus       REJECT

The above works. Postfix always tries to match the complete address
before stripping off the extension and matching the unextended name.

> plus+      REJECT

You don't need this, because Postfix will try the form without
address extension, and that form is already rejected.