On 27/01/2021 13:47, David Bürgin wrote:
Thanks everybody – I’ve decided that for me personally handling this is
too much work, and I’ve disabled this particular milter.

(There is an open issue in the OpenDMARC project that I have upvoted:
https://github.com/trusteddomainproject/OpenDMARC/issues/77)

Re that issue, my workaround can be easily modified to allow emails that fail DMARC testing but have p=quarantine to pass through automatically to original recipient, while retaining ones with p=reject.

FWIW my experience is that about 70% of DMARC failures proceed from fakes, the rest are genuine but misconfigured.