Hello,

I've got a strange problem with my MX server, that is not related to postfix:
looks like neither Steam nor Binance can post email to me. I've had a
discussion with Steam support, they said they have delivery failure on their
side but couldn't provide more details than this:

Time Attempted: 2021-01-23 08:20:59
Address: *@patpro.net
Remote MTA Status: 597

I see nothing in my postfix logs, I see nothing in my firewall logs. Inbound
connections from Steam server is visible in my logs until the 22th of November
2020. Since then, nothing.

I'm looking for a tool/service that would help me diagnose delivery problems to
my server… Any hint appreciated.

Thanks
patpro