Agreed — While my initial gut reaction is jump in and express myself directly about this change, my better angel (yes, I think I have only one) compels me to understand (a) this forum is not the right place to air any perspective for or against this change; (b) it’s done so get on with it.

This is just the most recent example of similar changes at GitHub and elsewhere that will all surely serve as examples of how society is struggling to address issues of race…

- - -