On 04/03/2021 11:42, Steve Dondley wrote:
On 03.03.21 18:23, Steve Dondley wrote:
I have enabled the always_bcc setting with:

always_bcc = exam...@example.org

It works, but I'm getting everything three times. How do I prevent duplicates?
this can happen if you use content_filter that feeds mail back to postfix.
OK, yeah, I got spam assassin installed and have this line in
master.cf for smtp:

-o content_filter=spamassassin
Steve: if you are keen to become a real postfix and mail server nerd, you are in the right place, but my impression from your comments/questions is that you have a lot to learn and you will need to do a lot of your own homework (because everyone here is busy). If this doesn't appeal, consider using a recipe for a postfix-based mail server such as https://mailinabox.email/ or https://www.iredmail.org/. You lose the flexibility of a bespoke setup but you get back some of your life - I speak as someone who lost it ;-)