On Sat, Mar 27, 2021 at 01:59:56PM +0100, Francesc Peñalvez wrote:

> I have a connection of the domestic type, with 7 computers in an
> internal network, in which I do not have access to make any changes to
> the ip. I use external dns service to manage the bind9 service,
> although I have another installed and running locally.

OK, so you have an outsourced public authoritative server for your
DNSSEC signed domain

> Both in the external and internal services of bind I have the same
> configuration of dmarc and dkim and of course I would like to know, I
> am really a novice in system administration, if the external dnssec
> configuration that manages the domain, zoneedit, is enough to use
> dnssec correctly?

You still have not explained what "use DNSSEC" means.  Your DNS
works.  The RSA ZSK is larger than I'd recommend, but otherwise
no issues.

Are you looking to enable inbound or outbound DANE on your Postfix
server?  What is the concrete Postfix-related goal for which you're
seeking advice?

--
    Viktor.