On 2021-04-07 09:25, sandeep pawar wrote:
I am using multiple postfix mta instance for internal relaying
purpose. I am sending postfix logs to ELK and was wondering if it
would be possible to display message-id in each log line. This
could help in various kind of searches.

Note that the message body does not exist until the SMTP DATA
command has completed.  (Yes, headers are included here.)  So
anything logged before DATA cannot know the Message-Id: header.

Is there any configuration which can be tweaked to for custom
logging.

Not that I know of, and the above limitation is unavoidable in
Postfix.  Your workaround would be some script to post-process
your logs.
--
  http://rob0.nodns4.us/