On Sat, Apr 17, 2021, Wietse Venema wrote:

> Francesc Pe?alvez:
> > Is it possible to identify which password smtp is trying to use? if so I
> > would like to know how

This seems to be a common request hence several people submitted
patches for sendmail to identify at least the account:

8.16.1/8.16.1   2020/07/05
        Log user= for failed AUTH attempts if possible.  Based on
                patch from Packet Hack, Jim Hranicky, Kevin A. McGrail,
                and Joe Quinn.

> Postfix does not know how SASL protocols work. It passes the

Feel free to take a look at the code - it's not universal, but it
seems to cover most of what people want.

--
Note: I will most likely not reply to mails that
- use HTML