On 2021-04-22 16:53, Jaroslaw Rafa wrote:
Dnia 22.04.2021 o godz. 16:44:13 Marco Pizzoli pisze:

I needed to have Postfix to solve Internet DNS names, for obvious reasons.
At the same time, I needed to be able to solve Intranet DNS names:
monitoring server, backup server, etc...

I was once I need to get exactly this.
I solved this by setting up my own nameserver at localhost, that delegates
internal names to resolve by internal nameserver, and external ones to
resolve by external nameserver. It can be done pretty easy if you can
distinguish internal from external names by specific domain suffix(es).

indeed :=)

https://websistent.com/configure-bind-dns-split-view/

i dont know how to make rpz work with split views