Hey there,

A cross post because there's enough dmarc discussion to be relevant.

We've just released OpenDMARC 1.4.1 over at
https://github.com/trusteddomainproject/OpenDMARC

While the delta between 1.4.0 and 1.4.1 may seem minor if one goes by the version numbers, it's actually a pretty solid release, including:

* Addressing of four CVEs (all that were present at this time).

* Compatibility with more recent versions of Autoconf like 2.70

* Addresses to fix build issues on several BSD and linux platforms.

* Inclusion of a new feature to keep messages from being quarantined.

* Many fixes to our own internal SPF implementation.

* Addition of more unit tests and filter tests.

* Fixes of many (but not yet all) compiler warnings.

* Many documentation fixes to sigil that the project is alive, and has
  moved on from Sourceforge to GitHub.

(This is just a quick summary, please do check out the full release notes).

We have announced this to our own mailing lists as well, and work is underway to modernize the MTA and mailing lists to something more recent. (This is partially why I'm crossposting -- some have complained of ssl issues with those.)

We'll likely be turning our attention to OpenDKIM next, as it's also long due for a maintenance release. I'd like to thank the people on this mailing list for your lively discussion and feedback, and tolerance of the occasional off-topic post.

Stay safe out there,

-Dan Mahoney
For the Trusted Domain project