On 06-02-2021 12:55 pm, Eric Smith wrote:
Dear fixers,

My postfix ability has dissapated over many years without use :-(

I tried and failing to REJECT an unwanted domain from accessing postfix
through this in main.cf

Does anything show in the mail logs when it receives an email from the blocked domain that could give a clue? Any warnings on trying to access the sender access map? It is also possible to turn on full debugging in the logs which will explain postfix decision process when deciding to accept or reject an email. It shows step by step each matching attempt between the address and the records in the maps.

http://www.postfix.org/DEBUG_README.html