On 11.07.21 23:26, Ron Garret wrote:
This has me wondering: if a message is sent to multiple recipients and some
are valid and others are not, what is the Right Thing to do?

The right thing is to refuse all non-existing recipients, which postfix does
by default if it knows what addresses exist.

This can be done by either providing postfix with list of existing addresses
in provided domains, or by using recipient verification for those domains,
and also sender verificatiom, when we're here.

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.