Dnia 30.07.2021 o godz. 16:49:31 Hadmut Danisch pisze:

> Unfortunately, the required data, i.e. client IP address and username
> are distributed in different log files. The IP address is written to
> postfix's log, while the username is in saslauthd's log in case of
> failure, with the time stamp as the only link between both.

Well, maybe I'm using quite old versions of Postfix and Dovecot, but with
default logging setup on Debian plus "auth_verbose=yes" in Dovecot config I
get in /var/log/mail.log lines like:

Jul 30 23:15:17 rafa postfix/smtpd[23291]: warning: unknown[77.247.110.165]:
SASL LOGIN authentication failed: UGFzc3dvcmQ6
Jul 30 23:15:23 rafa dovecot: auth-worker(23296):
pam(accou...@eu.org,77.247.110.165): pam_authenticate() failed: Authentication
failure (password mismatch?)

The second line has both things you need - IP address and username.
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa