Adam Barnett:
> Hi,
>
> I have setting upa Postfix relay to send from my iterenal network certain
> mail to our google workspace account
>
> I have it all set up and working but i saw in the google docs there is a
> limit to how much mail can be sent per user per day.
> In smtp_sasl_password_maps could i have more then one account for the same
> relay so that gets picked randomly, like round robbin
>
> i.e
> [smtp.gmail.com]:587 f...@bar.com:bar
> [smtp.gmail.com]:587 f...@bar.com:bar
> [smtp.gmail.com]:587 f...@bar.com:bar
>
> This way i would never hit any sending limit

Yes, this is possible. But it may not work if they require
that the MAIL FROM address matches the SASL login.

main.cf:
    smtp_sasl_password_maps = pipemap:{
        inline:{ { [smtp.gmail.com]:587 = whatever } },
        randmap:{ f...@bar.com:bar, f...@bar.com:bar, ... } } }

The pipemap, inline, and randmap pseudmaps are defined in
http://www.postfix.org/postconf.1.html