On 08.08.21 14:28, Mono DHS wrote:
RFC 5321, in section 4.1.1.1, states that a valid argument to the
EHLO command is either a ⟨Domain⟩ or an ⟨address-literal⟩.

Postfix allows the adminstrator to selectively control access to
the SMTP server either by ⟨Domain⟩ via the  check_helo_access ,
the  check_helo_mx_access  or  check_helo_ns_access  tables,
or by the IP addresses resolved from that ⟨Domain⟩
via  check_helo_a_access  tables.

Since ⟨address-literal⟩s are legal arguments for the EHLO command,
which of the  check_helo_access  or  check_helo_a_access  tables
are appropriate to control access to the SMTP server based on
⟨address-literal⟩s, as opposed to the IP addresses resolved
from ⟨Domain⟩s?

are you searching for disabling particular strings in helo/ehlo command?

- If yes, check_helo_access is what you search for.
Just put (un)wanted strings to the table.
Note that those strings are in clients' control and anyone can change them
as they wish (I personally did disable using of my hostname in HELO strings
because
abusers used it but that's apparently the only usage I can think of).

- If not, please rephrase.
BSE = Mad Cow Desease ... BSA = Mad Software Producents Desease