On 2021-10-12 23:20, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
On 10/11/2021 6:28 PM, Carl Brewer wrote:

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
for more information.
Carl, I noticed this and wanted to mention if you are using
something like Google's quad8 for your resolver?  If so, install a
caching local nameserver.

No, I have my own bind running on my LAN.

Rhetorical question but what's your volume like because you are
hitting some blocks for volume according to that.

hopefully less then this link

https://tekdeeps.com/chromium-is-overloading-the-internets-root-dns-servers-which-now-support-60-billion-bogus-queries-per-day/

remember ttl can be high to allow dns cache to work, since dns zone is reloaded anyway on soa serial update, any dns server that ignore this is brokken

hope google developpers will stop this abuse on dns