Von: owner-postfix-us...@postfix.org <owner-postfix-us...@postfix.org> Im
Auftrag von li...@lazygranch.com
Gesendet: Samstag, 6. November 2021 12:16
An: postfix-users@postfix.org
Betreff: method to discard email with body containing gmail address

Most of my spam contains a gmail address to reply to the spammer. I would like
to discard email whose body contains a gmail address. Since discarding mail
could get ugly, I would hope someone on the list can eyeball my plan.

I added
body_checks = pcre:/etc/postfix/body_checks to main.cf. I made a null
body_checks file and ran postmap on it, then did a reload & restart. Postfix
wouldn't send email if the file was missing.

postconf -d mail_version
mail_version = 3.6.2

Trawling the internet I found this regix to match gmail addresses:
^[\w.+\-]+@gmail\.com$

So if body_checks contained
/^[\w.+\-]+@gmail\.com$/ DISCARD
work.