>>>>> "WV" == Wietse Venema <[email protected]> writes:

WV> Togan Muftuoglu:
>>
>> After searching through the document with the help of strong coffee I ended
>> up adding the following to submission
>>
>> -o receive_override_options=no_header_body_checks

WV> That addresses the immediate problem, but...

>> Yet I thought maybe there is a better way.


WV> If you musr reject 'forged' Message-ID strings from the Internet then you
WV> need to 'fix' the Message-ID strings in authenticated submissions.


WV> /etc/postfix/master.cf: submission . . . smtpd -o
WV> cleanup_service_name=cleanup_submission cleanup_submission . . cleanup -o
WV> header_checks=pcre:/etc/postfix/submission_header_checks.pcre

Am I understanding for the cleanup_submission the dots turn out to be like
below:

cleanup_submission  unix  n  - n - 0   cleanup
      -o header_checks=pcre:/etc/postfix/submission_header_checks.pcre


WV> Instead, consider life without the forged Message-ID check. It almost
WV> never blocks mail for me.

Well I bumped into the issue after trying to stop a heavy spam rain with
Message-Id's with forged domain.

Thanks

Reply via email to