Dnia 14.12.2021 o godz. 13:34:06 Bill Cole pisze:

> For example, I could *CLAIM* to be an independent customer of
> whoever runs scconsult.com as a registry, and I just "registered"
> billmail.scconsult.com with them, and therefore am completely
> innocent of the bad behavior by some evil guy who "registered"
> spammer.scconsult.com. All that bozo who runs scconsult.com does is
> hand out subdomains without oversight, because ICANN has no
> jurisdiction over non-parties to their association.

I'm not sure how exactly PSL is maintained, but I guess that if you'd want
scconsult.com to be included in PSL (so that you could somehow back up your
claim that it's a registry), you would need some proof that actually anyone
can register the domain under scconsult.com. You would probably need to
have a publicly documented registration procedure and policy, and maybe be
able to demonstrate a bunch of actual independent subdomains registered
under this domain, run by someone else than you? Because that's the way
eu.org, uk.com and similar operate.
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa