On 2022-01-03 23:02, Dan Mahoney wrote:
On Jan 3, 2022, at 1:46 PM, Mike <the.li...@mgm51.com> wrote:

On 1/3/2022 2:38 PM, Dan Mahoney (Gushi) wrote:
[snip]

One more question: Does anyone know of a "reflector" like service that one can use to test DANE validation, i.e. a site that one is allowed to send
test messages to, that *only* has DANE as the trust mech (so, say, a
self-signed cert?)

Here's an SMTP DANE validator that I use when I make changes to my server.

https://dane.sys4.de/

I'm not sure if it is just what you're looking for, though.

No, I am looking for a server to which I can send mail to make sure
DANE is being looked up and used on my end.

Not something that looks up MY domain and connects to it.
Maybe this is more like what you're looking for
https://havedane.net/

--
 Christian Kivalo