Alex wrote:
Hi,
I have postfix-3.5.10 configured as a multi-instance along with
amavisd for spam filtering. Amavis is limited in its ability to create
different filtering policies for individual domains,

Unless a lot of functionality has been dropped since I last took a dive in the Amavis docs it should support policies down to per-user granularity. Look for "filter banks" (IIRC).

I can't help much further since I don't use it myself, but I'm pretty sure you're going to a lot of trouble to work around a non-problem.

-kgd