I am already running my own unbound resolver.

Van I configure my unbound in such a way that it forwards everything to 9.9.9.9
(which is my setting so I can use its blocking) except DNS queries for
spamhaus.org <http://spamhaus.org/>?

If not, I need some way to tell postfix to use another resolver than the
default one.

Or I must forego the use of 9.9.9.9 and lose its DNS blocking of ‘evil’ hosts.