Gerben Wierda:

> > On 4 Mar 2022, at 20:04, Bill Cole
> > <postfixlists-070...@billmail.scconsult.com> wrote:
> >
> > On 2022-03-04 at 06:20:27 UTC-0500 (Fri, 4 Mar 2022 12:20:27 +0100)
> > Gerben Wierda <gerben.wie...@rna.nl>
> > is rumored to have said:
> >
> >> I have upgraded my postfix 3.6 to postfix 3.7.0 as well as
> >> having upgraded my macOS on which postfix runs from 10.4 (Mojave)
> >> to 12 (Monterey)

There has been no change in Postfix's event handling just about
$forever. And, no-one else is reporting that Postfix is stopping
to handle connections. From Postfix point of view, event handling
on MacOS is similar to what we did with FreeBSD 4.0 and earler.

One thing to try is to compile and run the old Postfix source version
on the new operating system. I suppose that the opposite, building
Postfix 3.7.0 on the old MacOS releasem will not be feasible.