On 3/31/2022 1:21 PM, Togan Muftuolu wrote:

Hi,

As the subject says what is the best strategy or way to filter and in this
case I would rather reject specific mail addresses that are using the format

user+whate...@example.com

So in this case I would like to reject any mail that has the +whatever suffix.

My understanding is

- Relocated doesn't make sense
- virtual can't be because the domain part is not a virtual domain

What I see is access as a possibility but up to now I have thought it as
allowing access to the sender not the receiver.

Am I missing the point here or is there a better way of doing this check and
reject those mails with the certain +whatever part

Thanks

To reject the recipient, use a check_recipient_access table.

  -- Noel Jones