Hi Paul,

Op 11-04-22 om 17:40 schreef Paul van der Vlis:

[snip]
Maybe switch to freedom.nl, they give you a good reverse DNS.
Also IPv6.

Thanks for the tip; I think that may be a good idea. They're a lot cheaper as well than XS4All/KPN -- I think I'll contact them first thing tomorrow morning to verify if they can indeed provide the services I was used to.

Eventually you could use my mailserver as a relayhost.

That is a very friendly offer, but if I do, that would of course only be temporary, so that I can send e-mail again, and I'd contact you in advance.

Just to make sure: I guess I need to change my MX record for this to work? As I mentioned before, I'm not very proficient in mail server administration, mostly because Postfix, once it's up and running, Just Works -- for years on end.

Thanks once again, also to all the others who took time to reply,

Best regards,

Richard