> On 2022 Apr 15, at 07:30, Benny Pedersen <m...@junc.eu> wrote:
>
> On 2022-04-15 10:47, Bernardo Reino wrote:
>
>> Many e-mails are sent to "BCC" lists, so they have no To: header (or
>> have one with "undisclosed-recipients").
>
> bcc does not remove or add to

No, and that's not what what said. However, it is *very* common for a BBC email
to have a To header with no email address in it at all, and not that uncommon
to see one with no To address at all )or at least it was, since I recall being
confused by this last century).

>> So I'd be careful with rejecting/filtering only based on that.
>
> spammers does not know all that details :=)

Rejecting messages that are valid based on a misunderstanding of what is
correct is a mistake that WILL end up biting someone hard.

If you're picking around with your own email, have at it, you've no one to
blame but yourself. However, if your mail server handles email for anyone but
you, you should be respectful enough of the rules and norms to not screw up
their email.

--
A bird in the hand makes it difficult to blow your nose.