On Wed, Apr 27, 2022 at 06:12:53PM +0800, al...@coakmail.com wrote:

> I guess this kind of file doesn't need to run postmap against it?
>
>  virtual_mailbox_domains = /etc/postfix/virtual_mailbox_domains
>  virtual_alias_domains = /etc/postfix/virtual_alias_domains

These are "match lists", the syntax allows a list of literal values, or
a file with one value per line, or a table with keys and ignored values.

Tables types that are "indexed files" (hash, btree, cdb, lmdb, ...)
don't use the source file directly, instead a "database" file is
created from the source file in order to support more efficient
lookup than linear search.

Table syntax always specifies the table type "type:table", and
postmap is needed for the "types" that construct "indexed file"
representations of the data.

> But this file need postmap after the modification?
>
>  virtual_alias_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/virtual_alias_maps

This parameter requires lookup tables, and does not support a list of
literal values.  The values associated with the lookup keys are
meaningful and not ignored.

--
    Viktor.