On 12.05.22 21:03, Dino Edwards wrote:
Not sure if this is the right place to post the question concerning postfix-policyd-spf-python but I can't seem to find any working links for the openspf project.

Our postfix-policyd-spf-python server recently rejected an e-mail from a sender that was using SPF macros. I tried to find out if our version of spf (2.0.0) supported SPF macros but I can't seem to find any information on that. Can someone shed some lights on this?

perhaps you can post logs? local part of mail address may be censored...
Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity...