> On 05-24-2022 10:14 am, Dan Mahoney wrote:
>
> configure to reject (for some to: addresses) at the end of DATA, but still
> forward the mail on?

Not sure I understand, do you mean if a mail is sent to multiple recipients to
prevent the mail from being delivered to some of the recipients while allowing
the other recipients to still get the mail?
If you can code in perl there are two milters you can use that have the ability
to add or remove recipients from the mail before it gets handed off.

    https://mimedefang.org/
    https://www.mailmunge.org/

Defang seems to be more popular but I personally prefer mailmunge.