> Date: Thursday, May 26, 2022 16:14:53 +0200
> From: Maurizio Caloro <mauri...@caloro.ch>
>
>> Then why are you asking a non-Postfix question?
>
> Because here I get a useful little possible hint quickly

It's not clear whether you are referring to "phpwebadmin", as
referenced in your subject line (a product that seems to have been
last updated some years ago), or "phpmyadmin" as implied by the
client version number you refer to in the body of your message ...
but assuming the latter:

   <https://www.phpmyadmin.net/support>

If something else, there are handy things like search engines which
should help you locate the correct place for your query.