Hi,

If helps, and your problem is than alias can be completly different than sasl, I'm just implementing several approach, and I configure 2 diferent maps

hash:aliases.map

em...@domain.tld alias,em...@domain.tld

Another one with authorized domains:

regexp:authdomains.map

/.*@authorixed\.tld/  alias,em...@domain.tld

smtpd_sender_login_maps = regexp:authdomains.map, hash:aliases.map

Best,