I would like to announce the release of the GhettoForge 9 repos and along with it postfix3 (currently 3.7.2) packages for all of the EL9 distributions in the gf-plus repository. These are built against Rocky Linux 9 and should install and run on any EL9 distro including, but not limited to:

* Rocky Linux 9
* Red Hat Enterprise Linux 9
* Oracle Linux 9
* Alma Linux 9
* Scientific Linux 9
...and more

This provides the latest stable version of postfix-3.7.2

Please see the instructions at the following link for how to install and run packages from the gf-plus repository:
http://ghettoforge.org/index.php/Usage

...and the following link for issues specific to the postfix3 packages in GhettoForge:
http://ghettoforge.org/index.php/Postfix3

Let me know if you have any difficulties or questions with these packages.

Peter Ajamian