Hi.

Maybe a simple thing but my head is running in circles.

I'm integrating rspamd as milter like this:
smtpd_milters = inet:localhost:11332

MILTER_README says that one should use disable_mime_output_conversion=yes for
milters and shows an example (in Workarounds):
    scan      unix  -       -       n       -       10      smtp
        -o smtp_send_xforward_command=yes
        -o disable_mime_output_conversion=yes
        -o smtp_generic_maps=

1.  Should calling the milter now be like this?  Is this correct?

main.cf
smtpd_milters = scan:localhost:11332

2.  What about all the settings from main.cf, should they all be disabled line
by line in the master.cf entry?

3.  Maybe someone can tell me if these seetings are needed for rspamd or if it
is ok to set it up like I did.

Thanks!
-lutzn