----- Message from Viktor Dukhovni <postfix-us...@dukhovni.org> ---------
    Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 23:26:34 -0400
    From: Viktor Dukhovni <postfix-us...@dukhovni.org>
 Subject: Re: ot: SPF/DKIM woes
      To: postfix-users@postfix.org

On Sat, Sep 17, 2022 at 10:39:46AM -0400, Viktor Dukhovni wrote:

If this domain was in fact served by netregistry.net, that could well
have been the problem.  There is an ongoing over 24hour DNS outage at
netregistry.net (where, e.g., they seem to be dropping all DNS queries
from most Google DNS resolvers).

    https://status.webcentral.au/

So any domains (mostly Australian) served by netregistry.net (directly,
or indirectly, when e.g. the A records of nameservers for a domain are
in turn served by netregistry, ...) fail to resolve from Google's
perspective.

DNS service at netregistry.net is gradually returning to normal.  The
majority of locations (though not yet all) where queries were previously
failing now appear to be working.

----- End message from Viktor Dukhovni <postfix-us...@dukhovni.org> -----

I used Netregistry for many years for Australia-based domains, and had repeated DNS issues over several of those years - ranging from complete outage to individual record issues.

I reached the point after trying to interact with their "technical" support one too many times that I did the equivalent of a table-flip and transitioned about 20 x domains to another provider in one go... life is too short for bad coffee, cheap wine and/or Netregistry tech support.

YMMV.

Simon.

--
Simon Wilson