ok i have been doing networking, dns, mail etc postfix for over 22 years mainly on freebsd running an isp.

not saying i dont have anything further to learn (in fact that is an ongoing daily experience today) but would appreciate an explination ??

I am not eager - just trying to help based on what was provided.

> The OP, please ignore advice (such as the below) from eager but
> uninformed list contributors.

if i can please get an explanition on what triggered this comment then please advise - ie regarding unbound (i presume)

given the info to date the person having the issues very much revolves around dns and the outside setup appears to be valid pointing to the inside being the issue on why postfix is not resolving stuff properly.

otherwise i will be forced to keep my experience to myself.

just let me know what you want - i am good either way.

don't want to ruffle any feathers!

Happy Tuesday !!!
Thanks - paul

Paul Kudla