Actually I would appreciate advice on how to do this on an internal environment. Is there a way to do this, like tools? The challenge is that I need an external email client to check IP addresses through the proxy, do the TLS communication, etc. My plan is to completely cut off relaying by setting mynetworks to localhost and mynetworks_style to host, then only launch the containers for short periods of time while I do the experiments. The containers will be running in foreground, which means I'll be seeing what's going on constantly. Finally, if I succeed with all that, I'll set the DNS records of my main domain, and wait for them to update. Once they're updated, I'll go to mxtoolbox and ensure that I don't have an open relay, confirm that that SPF and other things are fine.

Best regards,
Sam