On 2/8/2023 1:02 PM, Jaroslaw Rafa wrote:
Dnia  8.02.2023 o godz. 12:55:58 James Pifer pisze:
I would prefer to quarantine rather than reject, if I can figure out
how to do that. I would at least be able to look through them
periodically and see if something is legit.

I suddenly started getting these (.store,.shop, etc) a could days
ago. They are all coming from this block of addresses:
107.182.131.0.
So definitely a better idea is to block these IP addresses.

Good suggestion. I have modified accordingly (I think). ;-)

Thanks